- Bonarka 4 Business A, Puszkarska 7f, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Who we are:
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Alexander Mann Solutions is currently hiring a German speaking Lead Sourcing Specialist. This is a new opportunity supporting an existing client with the pharmaceutical industry as they go through a transformation project. This role can be based in Krakow or Gdansk.
As a German speaking Lead Sourcing Specialist, you will support the process of hiring talent by sourcing the best candidates from multiple channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications and screening applications to provide quality long-lists. Considered a specialist in one or more sectors, the Candidate Acquisition Specialist will be considered an expert in the use of social networking to identify and engage with candidates and will be credible when engaging with such candidates in order to best solicit applications.
What you will do:
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements, contributing knowledge and best practice to add value to discussions
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilising a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites)
- Develop own network of sector-specific candidates and utilise networking skills to identify and engage with talented candidates (i.e. referrals from referrals, cold-calling, etc.)
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Engage, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets
- Participate and contribute within team meetings
What we need from you:
- Fluent in German and strong English language skills
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about the candidate experience
- Experience using specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source candidates through active and passive channels. Proven success in utilising social networking sites to successfully source candidates
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, CRM) and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Demonstrable recruitment experience ideally within an in-house, RPO or MSP capacity however those with an agency background will also be considered.
What you'll get in return:
Here at AMS, you'll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You'll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients' most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organisations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
What we offer:
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working - home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package including a profit-share plan.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.