Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/FIN/LEAN/122018
- Identify improvement opportunities and run process optimisation initiatives based on Lean principles, including:
- Planning and managing improvement projects.
- Collecting and analysing process data.
- Identifying opportunities for waste elimination, increasing value added and improvement of I-SSC processes.
- Identifying automation opportunities.
- Supervising improvement implementation based on agreed action plan.
- Monitoring of impact of implemented improvements against performance indicators (increase of productivity, quality, etc.).
- Run process workshops based on Lean Six Sigma approach.
- Collaborate in designing, preparing and running Lean training.
- Run and maintain Kaizen Program, including business benefits calculations.
- Cooperate with I-SSC departments and key Stakeholders upon realized initiatives.
- Prepare project documentation, presentations and updating improvement log.
Join us if you have…
- min. 5 years of professional experience in process improvement area; preferred in financial services sector, SSC, BPO,
- proven experience in implementation of Lean Tools: 5S, VSM, Visual Management, Kaizen and others,
- higher education,
- Lean Six sigma knowledge at minimum Green Belt level and proven projects,
- advanced knowledge of English language (written and oral),
- analytical, communication and teamwork skills,
- facilitation and training skills,
- drive for results and efficiency.
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office