Lean Manufacturing Expert
As a result of dynamic growth of our company we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Lean Manufacturing Expert. The main responsibility of this person will be driving sustainable and transformational change in an identified area of the business, in line with the Division / BU strategy. Combining technical knowledge with people and organizational skills to deliver operational improvements within the defined time frame.
- Leading the deployment of LEAN activities to continuously improve business practices and performance;
- Responsible for leading, preparing, deploying and monitoring LEAN deployment at a site or Product Group in line with Operations / OPEX strategy;
- Continually challenging conventional thinking and driving accountability for site or functional results and deployment;
- Developing strategy and translating into actionable plans and driving sustainable change through influence;
- Leading site pre-analysis that includes base-lining operational and financial measurements;
- Initiating, writing and issuing site or Product Group instructions to drive and spread best practices;
- Leading and facilitating communication, education and training;
- Leading teams and site employees through influence without authority;
- Closely monitoring the LEAN maturity scorecards and developing actions to lead site through maturity phases and supports the implementation follow-up;
- Being an Ambasador of continuous improvement thinking and supporting cultural change.
- University degree (preferably Bachelor / Master of Science / MBA);
- At least 5 years of experience in areas such as manufacturing, engineering, materials management, quality and process improvements;
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles;
- Experience in conducting cycles of learning & kaizen events;
- Experience of being a Change Agent challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology and driving improvements;
- Clearly understanding success factors, market requirements, threats and opportunities of supported business and markets;
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written);
- Excellent communication skills at various levels of the organization;
- Ability to deliver results to deadlines;
- Multi-tasking and strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to independently plan and prioritizing improvement actions.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.