We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically. In 2017, the group generated sales of approximately EUR 12.8 billion with around 78,000 employees and is represented in more than 30 countries with 170 production locations. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility.
At MAHLE Shared Services Poland Sp. z o. o. as:
Lean Six Sigma & Analytics Black Belt – Processes in Finance area
Purpose of the role:
This position would lead Lean Six Sigma & Analytics Black Belt activities in Europe by providing thought leadership in the areas of automation and efficiency improvements within the finance operations.
Would you like to take on responsible tasks?
- Own and develop the Lean Six Sigma method in the region.
- Align with global Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and other regional Black Belts on the Lean Six Sigma method, terminology, best practices and new developments; incorporate findings into application of the method in the region.
- Develop and regularly update Lean Six Sigma training concepts and contents.
- Provide Lean Six Sigma coaching and training to MAHLE employees in the Regional Business Services.
- Lead, motivate, manage and influence Lean Six Sigma project teams to accomplish measurable business process improvements.
- Continuous drive improvement initiatives in the Regional Business Services in Europe.
- Host Kaizen Workshops to identify current and future process states, and to build process improvement plans.
- Manage accountability of MAHLE process owners to successfully complete the implementation of process improvement plans.
Impress us with your professional and personal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence multiple project teams at once.
- Must be comfortable with managing and driving change.
- Be an enthusiastic change agent without upsetting or unsettling team members or other members of the company.
- Clear and effective communicator. Demonstrated ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the company. Must be able to speak the language of the senior management and the shop floor equally well.
- Ability to perform work in a highly independent manor.
- Proven Project Management Skills.
See what we can offer you!
We offer excellent development opportunities tailored to your individual requirements which are backed by regular feedback meetings and a comprehensive qualification scheme. We value a job well done and are therefore interested in working with you on a long-term basis. We specifically promote your potential and also offer performance-related remuneration and a flexible working model for whatever phase of your life you are in.
Start your journey–with us.