- Szkolna 30, 62-064 Plewiska, PolskaPlewiska (pow. poznański), wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is primarily responsible for the deployment and execution of Lean Six Sigma problem-solving methodologies and tools in order to deliver process improvements, eliminate waste and deliver financial benefits.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belts serve as change agents and mentors. They propose new ways of doing things and challenge conventional wisdom by demonstrating successful application of new methodologies. As a result of coordinating and coaching vertical and horizontal projects, they are often viewed as ambassadors of improvements already tested and leverageable across the group, supporting the creation of innovative strategies, who set the direction and lead the way to performance improvement.
The candidate we’re looking for will be in charge of managing directly - and coaching belts on - complex projects, critical for the enablement of FlexLink business success. He/she will be interacting with all the relevant stakeholder inside the company while leveraging on strategies, methodologies and tools shared across the Coesia group.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Main Responsibilities/ Activities:
- Identify high priority areas for improvement in order to ensure that LSS efforts are aligned to long-term Strategic Plan goals and short-term business results (Ebit and Cash)
- Manage directly assigned LSS projects & coach local belts on LSS projects assigned to them, leading teams in the application of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools
- Collaborate with all the relevant stakeholders inside FlexLink organization in order to achieve LSS financial target, interacting with Coesia BBs with the Coesia LSS community
- Provide Lean Six Sigma training for Green and Yellow Belts
- Lead training sessions of all levels of employees in new business processes and tools
- Serve as a change agent promoting the use of Lean Six Sigma methodology across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong change-oriented mindset; willingness to challenge the status quo
- Proven ability to influence without authority across a wide range of business issues
- High level of social skills/soft skills, change management attitude, team spirit: ability motivate and coach others
- Structure, process & results orientation
- High motivation, passion and positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills, interest in statistics
- Relevant seniority in roles with proven track record of successful application of LSS methodology and tools
- Strong project management experience is required
- Engineering/Economics degree is preferable
- Previous experience in deploying projects in multi-sites organizations as a plus
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification already acquired
- English proficiency as a must
- Willingness to travel
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.
Zobacz co produkujemy i jak pracujemy