At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you'd like join the world’s largest online retailer, this is your chance to have fun & make history!
We are not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average Learning intern position. We are currently looking for a highly organized, creative and forward-thinking Learning Content Editor Intern to join its ever-growing Operations Learning team at one of European Fulfillment Centers.
Learning and Development Intern
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who is interested in getting experience and developing skills in content management, writing and editing by helping the Operations Learning department in 2019 to find a solution for content management.
The Learning Content Editor will learn how to support the development and standardization of the functional operations training material used in Fulfillment Centers. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading training materials, this person will also work closely with the central EU Operations Learning team to maintain standards with regard to new development.
The Learning Content Editor will learn by doing: updating, sustaining process improvements through new tools, and coordinating translations. This person will work closely with EU Operations Learning and Ops Process SMEs members of our organization. The ideal candidate will learn how to work with teams in different locations. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
The internship will also be focused on our communication strategy and on building our visual identity.
Key learning objectives
- Manage content for EU Learning department (requires working with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and MadCap Flare)
- Coordinate document output of Learning projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all materials
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the existing library
- Copy, edit and proof-read content
- Work with external providers, including translation companies
- Help the EU Operations Learning team to identify tools and processes to ensure an efficient content management.
- Help Build the learning team’s communication strategy, identity and materials
- Fluent in English
- Availability for 6 months
- Pursuing a degree in SDE/IT, English, Training, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Ability to think out of the box; to work in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment; and to deal with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Passion, Integrity and Energy!
- Passion for working with people, positive thinking, fun on the job
- Enjoys learning by doing
- Speaks another European language on top of English
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.