LEARNING DELIVERY SPECIALIST
(WARSAW MARKET/OUTSIDE WARSAW MARKET),
IKEA RETAIL, POLAND
If you join us for the role dedicated to Warsaw market, your work location will be Janki k/Warszawy.
If you join us for the role dedicated to outside Warsaw market, you will choose one of the IKEA stores in Poland as your workplace.
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
As a person you are passionate about people. You have engagement and a commitment to develop the business and deliver business results by optimising performance through people. You are dedicated to contributing to a great co-worker experience. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment. You accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results. You know how to work independently, take your own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication, as well as facilitate learning in an inspiring and focused way. You know how to implement plans, according to set budgets and goals. You have knowledge of learning delivery methods and how to meet the competence development needs of the co-workers. You know how to implement learning materials to enable co-workers to develop their competencies. You have a knowledge of using the right tools and methods to ensure the desired co-worker competence. You know how to systematically create, capture, share, manage and utilise knowledge within IKEA and between co-workers. You know the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure the right representation.
In this role, you secure competent and engaged IKEA co-workers who deliver an excellent customer experience. You are responsible to execute all learning delivery in the Market Area in an efficient, effective and consistent way to enable business results through the potential in people in all units.
You will report to the Market Area People & Culture Manager and you will:
- Train and facilitate workshops in your Market Area,
- Network with stakeholders (e.g. line managers and co-workers) in the Market Area to identify, understand and support delivery of their learning needs,
- Secure execution of country training calendar for both leadership and competence development,
- Follow up on the deliverables and outcome of the learning activities,
- Coordinate with country Competence & Leadership Leader to ensure that global tools and learning offers are implemented.
- That you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- That you would develop and build your skills with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- To ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- To appreciate your achievements,
- To give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
- If you join us for the role dedicated to Warsaw market, your work location will be Janki k/Warszawy.
- If you join us for the role dedicated to outside Warsaw market, you will choose one of the IKEA stores in Poland as your workplace.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!