Learning Design and Development Specialist (Instructional Designer / Developer) (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Learning Design and Development Specialist (Instructional Designer / Developer) (CN) Numer ref.: R00010753
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet the Talent Development and Learning Team
As a Talent Development and Learning professional you will craft customized learning experiences that enable rapid reskilling and upskilling of the workforce and empower them to rotate to the new. We are well positioned to help our clients build a high performing workforce by defining their talent development strategy and learning technology, and improving workforce performance through effective, digital learning solutions. You will use the best understanding of organizations’ business needs and people expectations to design, develop and deliver best learning solutions for top global companies of Fortune 500.
What will you do?
As a Learning Design and Development Specialist (Instructional Designer / Developer) in our TD&L practice, a typical day might include:
- Serving Subject Matter Expert role for queries on (digital) learning approach, design and development projects
- Consultancy of the (digital) learning approach, design and development function at Client
- Managing Projects and Project Plans for learning approach, design and development at Client site, incl. timelines, resources, staffing, budget, evaluation
- Learning content analysis and course design and development
- Storyboarding and building of the (digital) learning assets such as: (Virtual) Classroom Training, e-Learning, Mobile Learning, Learning Video, Learning Games, Learning Performance Support (Simulations, WalkMe), Work Instructions, Quick Reference Guides or Extended Reality (VR/AR) Learning among others
- Liaising with Client Subject Matter Experts
- Deploying/publishing of the (digital) learning assets at Client
- Designing and developing Learning Templates and Digital Learning Shells
- Serving a Trainer role for events such as Train-the-Trainer
- Facilitating Client reviews on the learning assets developed
- Serving a Quality Assurance role for the learning assets developed
- Supporting in the role of Learning Management Consultant for Learning Strategies when required on the business needs basis
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
- 3+ years of experience in learning courses development with the use of at least two of the following authoring tools: MS PowerPoint, Prezi, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate, WBT Express, Gomo Learning, Elucidat, WalkMe, Assima, SAP EnableNow, Edcast, Whatfix, Camtasia, Adobe After Effects
- 2+ years of experience in applying Instructional Design, learning models and theories, e.g: ADDIE, ARCS, Blooms’ Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- Evidenced experience in the Learning&Development Function role or project in the context of Change Management for ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations
- Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: e-learning, mobile learning, gamified learning, video learning, extended reality (VR/AR) learning, social learning, interactive performance support, learning academies, knowledge management
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
Our commitment to you You will enjoy:
- Transparent career path with a meaningful care by your Career Counselor
- Varied career tracks on the position, e.g. focused on sales and go-to-market, thought leadership or delivery and operations excellence
- Supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Variety of comprehensive trainings options covering business acumen, technical, soft and professional skills development, e.g. a weeklong Consulting University in one of European training centers
- Opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Human-centered approach to management and leadership in organization
- Innovative and exciting projects for most prestigious clients globally
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Proper work-life balance you can apply not only in your home city but also staying in prominent project locations around the world
- Full support for diversity and inclusion with a strong focus on equal chances
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.