- Opolska 100, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Understanding and ability to communicate company strategy to team and individuals
- Responsibility for the creation, adjustment and execution of the development strategy in line with People Plan
- Planning and monitoring budget allocation (regular meetings with processes & finance team, timely input for SAP)
- Coordinating the realization of the L&D Agenda
- Establishing team strategy aligned with process and HEINEKEN Krakow high level strategy and priorities
- Ensuring that all agreements with external providers are in place and that GDPR regulations are included and respected
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with process managers to ensure that the proposed development projects and solutions meet their needs and support objective delivery
- Cooperating with Global Teams to ensure alignment in terms of programmes, tools and competencies.
- Preparing and delivering training programmes
- Overseeing the Induction of the new joiners, making sure that all necessary activities are planned in advanced
- Overseeing and managing the implementation of new tools
- Looking for new solutions for making the development process of HEINEKEN employees more effective
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in HR area, especially Learning and Development or Talent Management.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience as a Line Manager
- You have excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- You have excellent ability to create and maintain professional relations with clients and stakeholders.
- You have experience within designing and delivering trainings, workshops and program facilitation (trainer certification will be an asset).
- You have practical knowledge of HR systems and procedures (loyalty agreements, financial certification, SAP).
- You have excellent written and verbal English
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer