sharing the costs of sports activities
Learning & Development Specialist (Trainer) with German
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.
- aleja Jana Pawła II 19, Wola, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work
- remote recruitment
To succeed in this role you will:
Be an expert Facilitator, with the ability to facilitate and coach many audiences; showcasing depth of development experience
• Design and deliver both systems and behavioural learning for New Colleagues as well as established teams, working with key stakeholders using co-design principles to build learning that lands with impact
• Have 100% positivity and energy to facilitate high quality learning experiences and programmes in person or virtually that drive results through colleague engagement, creating a culture of success
• Have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate and share our vision and goals
• Be customer centric with a real focus on ‘out of the box thinking’, understanding the customer, business and learner needs and adapt at pace your delivery/ facilitation style
• Act as a coach, lead by example, and provide feedback and recognition at every opportunity to support delivery of a first-class learning experience
• Observe and monitor performance of new hires/seasoned colleagues and evaluate impact of learning interventions
• Provide hands on support post programme implementation
• Become a multi-channel expert across all platforms and functions
• Stay connected with partner teams to ensure Training content is up to date and learning is continuous
Act as a learning culture carrier and influence the adoption of a deliberately developmental organization:
• Champion and own change to improve delivery. Stays abreast with Industry knowledge and modern/ digital learning trends
• Anticipate opportunities to add value through learning and non–learning solutions
• Have the ability to operate effectively in a virtual team working environment using empowerment to create a right first time culture for colleagues and customers
• Bring yourself to work, encourage and create an environment where their learners can also bring themselves to work
• Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
• Evaluate and address learner feedback, analyses feedback trends
• Execute adequate controls to ensure learning outcomes are met
Financial Services experience
Digitally Savvy across different learning platforms and delivery medians
Experience using virtual learning tools and the ability to optimize learning delivery via these channels
Demonstrable experience in delivering learning, development and training programmes to a dynamic employee group
Excellent communication skills and the ability to impact and influence change within a global organisation
Ability to collaborate effectively within a matrixed environment
Self-directed, self-motivated and ability to work independently
Organization, prioritization and a high level of attention to detail
Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
private medical care
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is expanding its business and is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences. Our team is at the heart of driving this transformation, focused on developing innovative offerings that put the customer at the centre. We believe that engaging, relevant and contextual content is at the heart of personalized customer experiences. We’re also committed to designing content for reuse in a way that’s measurable and consistent.
Culture is important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, honest, passionate, and hungry individuals who are motivated to use and expand their skills, while working on a new and exciting venture.
We are actively seeking a Learning & Development Specialist (Trainer) to join our team and help us shape the future of banking for our customer’s. If you are successful, we want you to bring your best self to work each day, encourage, develop and coach to provide a WOW service in a culture built for success.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.