sharing the costs of professional training & courses
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired 2 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Training Administration (ca. 65% of position responsibility)
- Manage the training event calendar globally. This includes the creation and distribution of virtual and face to face training events in the Learning Management System (QIAlearn), the Global Outlook Calendar, and the Global planning calendar.
- Create post training evaluation activities to solicit feedback from event participants using Survey Monkey and the Learning Management System (QIAlearn).
- Manage the Team Mailbox:
a) First level triage/troubleshooting of group mailbox for learners globally;
b) Respond to user concerns including but not limited to system access, course completion, course availability in a timely manner;
c) Escalate user concerns and ensures follow up/resolve with learner.
- Administer Learning Management System (QIAlearn):
a) Create LMS activities, paths, and collections following department standards;
b) Ensure learning activities, paths and collection settings and properties are accurate to ensure optimal learning and administrative experience;
c) Follow standard operating procedures for LMS uploads;
d) Catalogs/maintain source items in the Shared Drive;
e) Communicate with SME to ensure timely, accurate and comprehensive receipt of all learning assets for upload.
- Maintain Department Level KPI sheet by reporting on data within the Learning Management System.
Learning Design and Content Creation (ca. 35% of position responsibility):
- Conduct simple quality control and review tasks for e-Learning productions to ensure the course runs without functional or content (spelling, grammar, etc.) error.
- Use Articulate 360 (Storyline) to produce and revise brief, linear training courses.
At least 2-3 years' experience on a similar role.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must be able to produce pivot tables in Excel.
Very good knowledge of English.
Experience in Learning Management Systems – preferred.
Knowledge of course authoring tool such as Articulate Storyline 360 (required authoring tool/preferred Articulate Storyline).
Problem solving and critical thinking.
High level of detail orientation.
What we offer
Possibility to develop in an international company
Training and development programs
Private medical care
Group Life Insurance
Flexible benefits platform
Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
Happy Monday :)
Casual dress code
Attractive location (Sky Tower)
no dress code
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support!
Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents in English as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!