Learning Management Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Learning Management Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00010765
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet the Talent Development and Learning Team
As a Talent Development and Learning professional you will craft customized learning experiences that enable rapid reskilling and upskilling of the workforce and empower them to rotate to the new. We are well positioned to help our clients build a high performing workforce by defining their talent development strategy and learning technology, and improving workforce performance through effective, digital learning solutions. You will use the best understanding of organizations’ business needs and people expectations to design, develop and deliver best learning solutions for top global companies of Fortune 500.
What will you do?
As a Learning Management Consultant in our TD&L practice, a typical day might include:
- Serving Subject Matter Expert role for queries on (digital) learning strategies and learning development projects
- Consultancy of the (digital) Learning&Development Function at Client
- Design and development of the (digital) Learning&Development Function, incl. Operational Model, Organization, Processes or Governance and Evaluation Models among others
- Deployment of the (digital) Learning&Development Function at Client
- Developing Training Approach, Needs Analysis, Audience Analysis, Curriculums, Journey Maps or Learning and Schedule Plans among others
- Managing Projects and Project Plans for learning strategies and development at Client, incl. timelines, resources, staffing, budget, evaluation
- Serving a Trainer role for events such as Train-the-Trainer
- Facilitating Client reviews on the learning assets developed
- Serving a Quality Assurance role for the learning assets developed
- Supporting in the role of Learning Instructional Designer and Training Design and Development Specialist when required on the business needs basis
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
- Evidenced experience in the Learning&Development Function role or project in the context of Change Management for ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations
- Evidenced experience in working with Learning Strategies (incl. for digital learning) for delivery of Training Needs Analysis, Training Audience Analysis, Curriculum, Learning Pathways and Experiences
- 3+ years of experience in applying Instructional Design, learning models and theories, e.g: ADDIE, ARCS, Blooms’ Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- 2+ years of experience in designing and deploying end-to-end Learning Function Operating Models, Organization, Processes or Governance Models
- Experience in learning courses development with the use of learning authoring tools would be a great asset
- Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: varied facets of learning (e-learning, mobile, gamified, video, VR/AR, social, interactive performance support learning), learning academies, knowledge management, learning curation, learning technologies
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
Our commitment to you You will enjoy:
- Transparent career path with a meaningful care by your Career Counselor
- Varied career tracks on the position, e.g. focused on sales and go-to-market, thought leadership or delivery and operations excellence
- Supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Variety of comprehensive trainings options covering business acumen, technical, soft and professional skills development, e.g. a weeklong Consulting University in one of European training centers
- Opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Human-centered approach to management and leadership in organization
- Innovative and exciting projects for most prestigious clients globally
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Proper work-life balance you can apply not only in your home city but also staying in prominent project locations around the world
- Full support for diversity and inclusion with a strong focus on equal chances
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.