- Postępu 14, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In the LMS Specialist role you will be providing Learning Management System support for AstraZeneca’s research and development organization. As a part of this role you will be managing courses in the LMS (Saba) but also being responsible for all of the operational aspects of compliance training in the system. You will be working closely with other team members and SMEs to trouble shoot issues and provide customer support and coverage of the Help Desk.
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts, Functional Training Coordinators, and other Scientific Learning team members to create and/or maintain an effective GXP Training environment.
- Manage/create courses in the LMS and manage user enrolment.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of R&D training processes.
- Provide AD HOC reports as requested.
- Attend any applicable meetings as required.
- Manage the R&D LMS Help Desk to address all SABA Cloud requests, and triage all other request to identify and assign to the appropriate task owner.
- Take part in LMS User Acceptance Tests (UATs).
- Other responsibilities and tasks as requested by manager or Senior Management.
- Work with fellow Scientific Learning team members to develop, implement, and maintain functional learning Plans in the LMS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or technical discipline and at least 1 year of relevant experience with learning management systems.
- Develop and maintain strong 'customer focused' relationships with business owners
- Understanding /experience with a Learning Management System (SABA Cloud preferred).
- Formal experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated problem solving and critical review capability, a self-starter and team player.
- Will demonstrate high quality communication and relationship-building abilities within a matrix organization.
- Adaptable to change and work through conflicts while persuasively influencing outcomes.
- Recognizes responsibility to service customer's needs in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work in a global environment and able to contribute as part of global team.