Learning Management Systems Expert / Cornerstone Expert (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Learning Management Systems Expert / Cornerstone Expert (CN) Numer ref.: R00055798
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet the Talent Development and Learning Team
As a Talent Development and Learning professional you will craft customized learning experiences that enable rapid reskilling and upskilling of the workforce and empower them to rotate to the new. We are well positioned to help our clients build a high performing workforce by defining their talent development strategy and learning technology, and improving workforce performance through effective, digital learning solutions. You will use the best understanding of organizations’ business needs and people expectations to design, develop and deliver best learning solutions for top global companies of Fortune 500.
What will you do?
As a Learning Management Systems Expert in our TD&L practice, a typical day might include:
- Preparing of the blueprint, implementation, configuration, administration, end-user support of the learning environment/Cornerstone platform
- Managing Projects and Project Plans for learning management systems and learning solutions at Client, incl. timelines, resources, staffing, budget, evaluation
- Design and development of the new learning solutions and learning environment
- Implementation of the new learning technology and environment - also based on innovative solutions like mobile-, gamified-, video-based- and/or extended reality-based learning
- Supporting in the role of Training Management Consultant or Training Design and Development Specialist when required on the business needs basis
- Consultancy of the (digital) learning landscape and learning environment at Client
Who & What are we looking for?
- Experience in learning management or administration using platforms such as: SuccessFactors, Workday, Saba, SumTotal, Docebo, Moodle, Taleo, Absorb, Axonify, Efront, Intellum, Captivate Prime, WBT Express Systems, Cognician, Degreed, Edcast, Percipio, Sharepoint, Webex would be a strong asset
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Experience in the Learning&Development Function role or project in the context of Change Management for Cornerstone, ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations would be a great asset
- Fluency in English and Polish (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
- 3+ years of experience in implementation, configuration, learning management or administration of Cornerstone platform (understanding of Learning, Performance or Recruiting modules will be a strong asset)
- Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: learning strategies, e-learning, mobile learning, gamified learning, video learning, extended reality (VR/AR) learning, interactive performance support
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.