Capita is a leading business services provider with over 70,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public-sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded by Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
- Would you like to develop your career in customer service in an international company?
- Do you take pleasure in using English and are you able to communicate successfully (C1 level)?
- Is multitasking one of your strengths?
Become a Learning Specialist
- You will coordinate a range of learning and development activities for the employees of our Clients from the United Kingdom,
- You will liaise with external suppliers to ensure a successful delivery of our services,
- You will have constant contact with English, both in speech and writing,
- You will learn how to provide excellent customer service in an international context.
What more do we offer?
- True work-life balance (8-hour workday with a 30-minute lunch break included)
- Work place in the city centre at Lubicz 23 – about 2,500 paces from the main square
- Diversity - we support a wide variety of industries, customers, projects and geographies - thus, you have many options to choose from
- Access to free in-house English classes with our dedicated English Trainer
- Social activities after work – you can find something for yourself
- A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare
- Multisport Plus or Classic and MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- Free Fruit Mondays