- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Capture new lease contracts, and record them accurately in the Lease Accounting Software
- Monitor the current lease population to proactively process any termination / change in leases
- Ensure lease calculations (liabilities, interests and assets) are posted monthly into SAP
- Manage posting differences under local GAAP for leasing
- Prepare disclosure for leasing as per IFRS 16 requirement
- Assist with any other adhoc duties as required within the Central Processing department
- Lease data collection to reporting in compliance with the IFRS 16
You as a professional:
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus Knowledge of Lease Accounting is a plus (IFRS 16)
- At least 1 year experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL))
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient SAP Power skills
- Knowledge of SAP 4 HANA and Lease Accounting by Nakisa is a plus.
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.