Leasing, Capital Deployment & Customer Experience Assistant
PROLOGIS POLAND MANAGEMENT sp. z o.o.
- ważna jeszcze 11 dnido: 29 wrz 2021
- umowa o pracę
- pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Twój zakres obowiązków
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is looking to recruit a Leasing & Customer Experience Assistant/Coordinator to work within the leasing team based in Warsaw. In this broad and demanding role, you will support our property Leasing and Commercial activities, working together with all departments of the business. As our ideal candidate you are a motivated team player, open minded with a strong will to learn and absorb new knowledge.
You will get a chance to be part of a highly cooperative environment and a strong team where the main target is to constantly improve our services to our customers and to support development of business relationships with all our business partners. This is a unique role, in which you can use your communication skills and your motivation to help to improve and to grow. As our credo is ahead of what’s next, continuous improvement and innovation is crucial in every job. In our culture your views and input are always valued and expected.
What is needed to do that?
- Leasing/Capital Deployment team support:
- Preparation of Lease Proposals, Presentations etc.
- Support to Marketing by handling/updating marketing materials
- Leasing/Capital Deployment administration:
- Support in preparing Lease Agreements
- Administration of databases and dashboards in Salesforce
- Lease process/documentation flow coordination
- Building Relationships with Brokers and Customers;
- Working close with legal department on preparing basic documents such as amendments to lease - agreements etc.;
- Filing the agreements copies;
- Updating the arrangements database;
- Arranging the business meetings;
- Dealing with the department correspondence;
- Ordering the translations documents;
- Coordinating projects with other departments;
- Elementary communication with customers; General support of leasing team;
- Cooperation with marketing department, handling/updating marketing materials;
- Assistance in organizing marketing and other events;
Bachelor’s in a relevant field
Having had a first experience in a support role will be a great advantage
Experience in an international environment and within a Real Estate organization is an advantage
Strong MS Office skills, e.g. Power Point, Excel
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
Proficient with or ability to quickly learn new technologies (i.e. Excel, MS Project, Google Earth, ACAD viewer, Bluebeam, and Smartsheet)
Strong self-organization skills
Ability to travel internally as well as internationally
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 72 million square meters in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.