Legal Assistance Lawyer
Nr ref.: LALCHOVA/3/2019
AXA Partners is part of the AXA Group, which has existed on the Polish market since 1994. We are a company providing assistance to our clients in the most unexpected situations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Supporting our clients, would not be possible without our exceptional employees. That is why in our company we focus on open and energetic people with whom we can accomplish impossible things. Join us today!
What is going to be your responsibility:
- Preparing legal opinions and helping clients with their problem according to insurance conditions (for ex. public law, international law, law of highways, cyber risk protection etc.)
- Active communication in foreign languages, communication with lawyers around the world
- Recovery agenda
- Claims handling/adjustment and financial decisions in the framework of travel insurance, chiefly claims for liability insurance and their eligibility assessment
- Communication with eligible/authorized persons, counterparties/third parties, institutions, insurance companies
- Making advise and/or taking a position on the case in general, crafting of formal statements to claims, appeals, complaints, legal challenges, regulator's calls
With us you gain:
- University degree in PL Law (the offer is also addressed to graduates of law studies, but we require at least 1 year of practical experiences during studies)
- Polish native speaker, fluency in English including legal terminology, German or Czech is welcomed
- 1-3 years of work experience in a legal department, advocacy or in claims handling
- Knowledge of international track transport, law of highways and insurance law welcomed
- Experiences from the area of travel insurance welcomed
- High-level of professionalism and responsibility, independence in solving problems and in finding ways
- Strong communication skills and ability to get along with various personalities, desire to help people
- Fearless of work, creativity, ability to take responsibility for your statements
- Attention to detail, diligence
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
Uprzejmie informujemy, że kontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.