- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This position will provide contract administration support, legal admin support and training tracking support.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinating the workflow of standard sale related agreements (e.g. distribution contracts) and procurement related contracts (e.g. real estate, consumables and utilities), as well as operational contracts, loan, deposit, revolving credit facilities, finance agreements.
- Supporting and/or coordinating corporate governance activites, including but not limited to: coordinating approvals with HQ Legal, arranging PoAs in accordance with internal policies, maintaining relevant records.
- Maintenance of knowledge management sharepoint, including monitoring of changes in law relevant for the operation of local legal entities.
As a professional:
- Legal education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in drafting and working from templates of a variety of contracts, notably commercial, treasury and financing contracts.
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Excellent contract drafting and review skills, ability to translate needs from the business into contractual wording and to negotiate a contract balancing quality and speed while applying an intelligent risk appetite.
- Full understanding of contract management and related legal support processes.
- Good communication skills
- Good planning, organising and prioritization skills
- MS Office
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.