- Piastów Office Center, Budynek B, aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Have you dealt with contracts, data privacy, business ethics compliance? Or maybe you have little experience but ambitions to build up as a specialist in those areas? Join us in a Legal and Business Ethics Administrator position (the official title), where you can develop yourself and influence how Coloplast works with legal and business ethics issues across the world.
You will become a part of Legal and Business Ethics team in our Shared Business Center in Szczecin, Poland. Our small team consists of young and ambitious people supporting Group Legal, IP and Business Ethics. We work either independently or together sharing projects. We work in an international environment using English language to communicate, but also support our colleagues in other subsidiaries in Europe.
- Master degree in Law, Administration or similar
- Knowledge or interest in legal topics (i.e. contracts compliance, data privacy, ethics regulations)
- Project management skills, ability to deliver on projects as well as on daily administrational tasks
- Good presentation skills, solid organizational skills
- Very good level of English – both spoken and written
- Another language will be an advantage (i.e. German, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Experience in related area will be also an advantage
As a person, you are a fast learner used to working both independently and in teams. You collaborate well with others, understand the need to listen constructively to and respect the needs of stakeholders, while also having the courage and clout to challenge their opinions.
- Sports benefit card
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate
By clicking the "Apply" or "Apply Now" button or by sending a recruitment application otherwise to Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o., you agree for processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point b and f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). You also agree to the processing of personal data included in the application form for future recruitments by Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Centre Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.