- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25 a, 31-476 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
What duties will help you grow?
- You will be part of the Global Legal Center Poland (GLC Poland) team (Wrocław and Kraków) which consists of 11 fully qualified Legal counsels and lawyers and is headed by the Head of GLC Poland. The team delivers high quality and pragmatic legal services to all parts of Capgemini business (different countries and jurisdictions)
- On daily basis you will work with Group Legal Procurement team and you will be dedicated to provide legal support to Group IT department. You will review contracts with Capgemini Group vendors and suppliers, furthermore you will be involved in contract negotiations, renegotiation and termination of current contracts and possible disputes. The work involves negotiations directly with our vendors and their attorneys.
- With time, the scope of your role may evolve, and you may be requested to support other functions within the Group and/or local operations.
- It is a challenging and evolving role within a highly empowered team of IT lawyers, working in a dynamic international environment.
- We are looking for bright, talented, commercially experienced lawyers with a bold and creative approach to provide business solutions and with good knowledge of IT industry. Lawyers both from in-house and private practice are welcomed.
What do you need to start?
- Strong academic credentials and Master degree in Law
- Fluent in English verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
- At least 8 years’ experience as a practicing lawyer or legal counsel in private practice and/or in-house and/or in an international company
- Experience in IT contracts, negotiation and drafting, including procurement contracts
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize the tasks
- Problem solving attitude and pro-active thinking;
- Robust analytical skills
- Clear capability to collaborate cross‐functionally, ability to be assertive and convince with a good dose of diplomacy
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Admission to the Bar Association in Poland is a plus, however, is not essential
What have we prepared for you?
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.