- Gładka 22, 02-172 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Avon for over 133 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
We are looking for an experienced lawyer to provide comprehensive day-to-day legal advice for Avon Companies in Poland (production and distribution of products to Avon Consultants), including legal support in the following areas:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating of contracts (i.a. for purchase, assembly and maintenance of factory equipment, assembly lines, construction works, sale, leasing and transport related contracts, contracts on licenses, coaching, events, employee insurance and benefits etc.),
- corporate services,
- personal data,
- support for technical departments - consultation of regulations, processes, official applications, (including environmental protection, construction engineers, automation, etc.),
- litigation (civil and administrative),
- cooperation with external law companies,
- employee training (internal procedures, GDPR, labor law, contracts, etc.),
- support in matters related to consumer law and advertising (including e-commerce),
- support in matters related to cosmetic industry.
The person we are looking for should:
- be a qualified lawyer (Polish bar admitted, legal advisor or advocate) with at least 5 years professional experience,
- be able to work independently,
- be a team player able to operate in multifunctional dynamic environment; have strong business acumen to provide legal insights, risk assessment and advice to leadership team and business colleagues on a wide range of legal matters,
- ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory obligations and with internal Avon policies,
- be a fluent English speaker,
- knowledge of cosmetic industry, competition law and in-house expertise in providing legal advice in production is welcome.
Our promise to you:
- Unique opportunity to work in a multinational environment with options for further professional development,
- Working for an internationally recognized brand,
- Support from your Team and knowledge sharing as we are One Team One Avon.