- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25 a, 31-476 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
What duties will help you grow?
You will be part of the Global Legal Center Poland (GLC Poland) team, working currently out of two locations – Wrocław and Kraków, which consists of 11 fully qualified Legal counsels and lawyers and is headed by the Head of GLC Poland. The team delivers high quality and pragmatic legal services to all parts of Capgemini business in several different countries and jurisdictions.
On daily basis you will work with Legal Nordics team and you will be dedicated to provide legal support to the Business in the Nordics. You will be involved in contract negotiations directly with the clients and their attorneys, contract reviews, building bid strategy and you will be part of the deal review and approval process. The deals include framework agreements, consulting agreements, digital and cloud services agreements, IT infrastructure and managed services agreements for Capgemini clients from private and public sectors. In your role you will have close interaction with various departments of Capgemini, including Sales, Finance and Business Risk Management. You may advise on some post signature (delivery) matters, and you may do some sub-contracts and procurement work. You may also work on specific legal projects or dispute resolution. Further you will be required to participate in trainings, development related activities and other initiatives of the Legal department.
What do you need to start?
- Strong academic credentials and Master degree in Law
- Fluent in English verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
- At least 8 years’ experience as a practicing lawyer or Legal counsel in private practice or as an in-house lawyer
- Experience in providing legal risk assessment and legal advice with the confidence to influence the Business at a senior level
- Business sense and commercial awareness, pragmatic approach and ability to enable the Business and resolve legal issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize the tasks
- Problem solving attitude and pro-active thinking
- Clear capability to collaborate cross‐functionally, ability to be assertive and convince with a good dose of diplomacy
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Admission to the Bar Association in Poland is a plus, however, is not essential
- Experience in negotiation and drafting of IT contracts
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.