- Złota 59, 00-120 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with its headquarters in Sweden, present in 20 countries worldwide. We are a leading Scandinavian bank offering financial advice and a wide range of financial services, strongly focused on corporate and investment banking. In its 30 years of presence on the Polish market SEB has represented the unique combination of the Scandinavian way of doing business and local expertise. Would you like to join us?
Our Legal Department is looking for a:
to join in our newly established Global Business Centre in Warsaw. For the right candidate this offers an excellent opportunity to develop in the world of finance as part of our international team of lawyers and from working with a client base across Europe.About the job
Legal is the in-house legal department within the Large Corporates & Financial Institutions division within SEB. LC&FI Legal provides high quality business enhancing legal services to all LC&FI’s business and staff units based on such units’ and customers’ various requirements. Services are also provided to divisional management and to SEB’s Treasury Department.
LC&FI Legal has 35 lawyers in Stockholm and a further 25 lawyers in SEB’s international offices. The lawyers in Stockholm are divided into five specialized teams. As a legal counsel within the structured and leveraged finance team you will work in close cooperation with the business units responsible for such products and services and be a part of the structuring, handling, drafting, negotiating and development of the products and the transaction related agreements.
To be a successful candidate for this position you should have:
- a completed law degree;
- a minimum of six years of experience from working with international leveraged finance transactions, of which at least four years shall have been with an international law firm;
- the ability to draft and negotiate facilities agreements, intercreditor agreements and ancillary documentation for bilateral leveraged finance arrangements and draft, review and negotiate mandate letters and underwriting documentation for the finance products that SEB provides (e.g. syndicated facilities, bilateral facilities, "covenant lite", "unitranche" and super senior facilities);
- an experience from both Nordic and international asset backed securitisation transactions and Nordic and German structured finance transactions. In addition, you should have significant experience from working with distressed debt in international leveraged finance structures as well as experience from the Nordic high yield bond market;
- an ability to cope with tight deadlines and demanding workload; and
- an excellent ability in English.
We strive to have an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are a stable employer. Our benefits include health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, individual pension found, sports package, trainings as well as top-notch office and great coffee.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
To apply for this position please send your resume in English.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).