- Ważna jeszcze 2 miesiącedo: 22 maj 2020
- Umowa na zastępstwo
- Pełny etat
Life Care Solutions Service Sales Specialist - umowa na zastępstwo
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
GE Healthcare is the $19 billion healthcare business of GE (NYSE: GE). As a leading provider of medical imaging, monitoring, biomanufacturing, and cell and gene therapy technologies, GE Healthcare enables precision health in diagnostics, therapeutics and monitoring through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services. With over 100 years of experience in the healthcare industry and more than 50,000 employees globally, the company helps improve outcomes more efficiently for patients, healthcare providers, researchers and life sciences companies around the world.
Currently we are looking for a Life Care Solutions Service Sales Specialist driving LCS business, responsible for selling GE Healthcare services, accessories, software and upgrades in their defined market for their defined accounts. This role is responsible for achieving new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory as well as maintaining customer relationships with the accounts.
LCS Service Sales Specialist will be covering Western Poland.
Please be advised we're looking for a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
- Prospect for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced funnel for future service contract and non-contract opportunities.
- Generate proposals, prepare service contract quotations, plan customer meetings, and demonstrate services value in assigned territory.
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also possibly department heads
- Drive a good balance in focus on the various products and segments within the portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products and services offerings.
- Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
- Maintain satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Ensure seamless teamwork with the Equipment Sales, Product Services Sales specialists, Inside Sales Specialists, Marketing and Commercial Operations teams to maximize all sales potential.
- Cooperate on daily basis with Public Procurement specialists and Business Operations Specialists to ensure application of proper strategic pricing
At least one of the following core experiences:
- Consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in a complex sales environment involving multiple decision-makers/influencers
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, product demonstration, negotiation, closing and growing a sales territory
- Experience in Sales role in Healthcare sector will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate using Polish and English fluently
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and trade shows . Occasionally travel abroad for training and meetings.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- opportunity to develop in multinational company
- flexible working environment