Life Insurance Customer Service Officer with Dutch
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Life Insurance Customer Service Officer with DutchNumer ref.: 134295
Scope of duties:
For our Customer Service department, we are looking for a customer service employee who can assist consumers and brokers. Initially it is primarily a true front office function, where customer and intermediary requests are received and handled by telephone or live chat. Examples of activities are answering or handling questions about life insurance products, increasing or decreasing the insurance premium, sending a surrender offer, checking submitted data or paying out an insurance policy that has (almost) expired. Your role in this initially consists of having telephone contact with consumers. After you have mastered the basics, you also pick up the conversations with brokers and you can start the live chat. In addition, back office tasks are performed in the department. Development opportunities are offered to master this in order to enable variation in work and flexible deployability (within the department and beyond).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We are looking for an ambitious, eager to learn and optimistic colleague with high Dutch language skills. We want to exceed customer expectations, deliver quality and comply to laws and regulations. Obtaining a Wft Basis certificate is therefore a requirement to get started. Once you start working, you have 5 months to also obtain Wft Vermogen.
- Very good communication skills, both in spoken and in written in Dutch
- Communicative English
- Teamwork analytical and communication skills
- Accuracy, diligence and commitment
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in customer service or finance area would be an asset
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.It’s time to define your career.