- Hrubieszowska 2Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
GMV INNOVATING SOLUTIONS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
If you are passionate about technology and curious to learn how to work in the defence sector in national or international projects, your place is here! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is defence and security where we work in cyber defence projects, simulation or space programs among others. We also participate in projects for international defence and security organisations, designing, developing, integrating, testing and maintaining defence and security systems on their entire life cycle.
You’ll have the chance to work with a talented, young and international team, performing tasks related to:
- Monitoring and administration of ECN system such as LDAP, Email, Backup, Monitoring, Collaboration tools, etc.
- Reporting hardware failures.
- PKI/CA administration and certificates management.
- Planning, testing and performing tasks on the systems infrastructure of the related changes like installing, configuring, tuning, patching, upgrading both hardware and software.
- Upgrade Software, Hardware and Firmware.
- Test new versions of software, releases and configurations.
- Troubleshooting and solving of any reported incidents and problems.
- Production and maintenance of documentation for daily operations, e.g. standard operational procedures, checklists, workflows and diagrams.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Hand-on experience providing 2nd line IT support – delivering, supporting and maintaining end users' workstations environment
- Hand-on experience in Linux systems administration, preferably in distributed and complex environments
- Hand-on experience in network, security and systems in Open Source Software
- Have experience in analysing complex IT environments and in designing, testing and documenting architectural changes
- Hand-on experience in administering virtual infrastructures
- Solid scripting skills
- Solid Linux Systems Administration skills
- Linux Administration Certification (LPIC-1, RHCSA or other relevant)
- Writing technical documentation and communicates with teammates, stakeholders, internal- and or business customers effectively / Writing specifications, concept documents, end user and technical documentation, communicates effectively with stakeholders on technical and user requirements matters
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance, accident insurance and a multisport card.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?