- Wołowska 10, 51-116 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What it’s about?
We are looking for a Linux Application Support Engineer with hands-on experience of Linux Operating Systems and associated technologies. You will be providing 2nd line support in a very dynamic business environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of highly skilled Linux freaks working on exciting projects and supporting a multitude of applications running on varied platforms and advanced technologies.
What you’ll be doing :
- provide 24/7 second line technical support for Linux based server farms and clusters processing instant payment transactions, based on ITIL best practices.
- install and configure new systems
- integrate payment applications
- apply corrections based on Change Enablement process
- automate repetitive tasks via bash/Python/Ansible/XL Deploy
You will work with technologies like Linux, JBoss/Websphere/Weblogic, Activemq, openLDAP, MySQL, Oracle DB, F5 load balancer, ELK Stack, Zabbix in constantly evolving environment.
To be suitable for the role an ability to solve complex problems and effective communication in ENGLISH is required. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate would match the following requirements:
- advanced Linux based systems administration, debugging and performance tuning skills
- experience in supporting applications on large, high availability environments
- fluent communication in English.
- reliability and precision at work.
- team spirit.
- fundamentals of databases and SQL syntax knowledge
- experience in automating with Bash/Perl/Python/Ansible/XL Deploy
- experience in network administration
- experience with VMware virtualization
- experience in field of Jboss configuration and performance tuning
- experience in field of Activemq configuration
- experience in field of openLDAP integration
- experience in field of monitoring systems integration
- experience in OpenShift/Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best