- Ważna jeszcze 2 dnido: 27 lis 2020
- Praca zdalna
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- full-time, additional / temporary
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
Azure Cosmos DB
The position is focused around migration of on-prem Linux infrastructure to Cloud-based service.
The Linux Engineer supports the Group IT in all occurring technical topics relating to the Linux - primarily RHEL - services for Rubix. He or she ensures normal services are restored as quickly as possible and adverse impact on operations due to incidents in IT environment is minimized. He or she is also responsible for Level 3+ support for all Linux related issues. Monitors all events that occur in the enterprise IT environment to allow normal operations and to detect and escalate exception conditions.
- Primarily the Linux Engineer will manage platform configuration, engineering and take the role as solution manager for any implementation work carried out for a given customer internal or external.
- The engineer will participate in project initiation discussions, on site workshops and will participate in or help manage implementation of work packages. In most projects, they will be responsible directly for the engineering and configuration to deliver the solution.
- Adherence to Rubix Group Ltd policies and procedures shall be followed.
Consultancy and design
- Providing technical leadership on Linux-based services.
- Ensuring that the design fits Service Delivery and Service Assurance needs through appropriate agreement, approval, documentation and training.
- Design & implementation should be right first time with <10% of designs needing any re-works.
- Act as the technical design authority creating and / or validating Designs created or delivered by other engineers in Group Infrastructure or Enterprise Architecture teams.
- 2+ years of experience in Linux environment (RHEL preferred).
- IP Networking, VLAN, Firewall, VPN experience is a strong requirement.
- Languages: English B2, Polish B2.
Desirable skills include:
- Additional Networking Technologies – layer 2 data centre access/ virtual access layer switching, vlans, vlan trunking, firewalls, secure application gateways / reverse proxies, SSL offloading, load balancing.
- Cisco/ HP/Arista Networking
- Microsoft Server up to 2012 R2
What we offer
Modern, #homeofficefirst work environment.
We will help you setup your #homeoffice - laptop, screens etc.
All the good things coming from working in the number 1 company in Europe in this sector with 650 branches in 23 countries.
You will build and shape the future of Rubix Technology Centre.
You will get the opportunity to grow within this role, and beyond.
RUBIX APPLICATION CENTRE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
RUBIX is Europe's largest supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services. We are keeping the wheels of industry turning – right across Europe.
We have more than 8,000 skilled, committed and experienced employees across more than 750 locations in 22 countries. Every single person is critical to our success.
Our teams provide the technical expertise and industry understanding to help overcome the maintenance, repair and overhaul challenges facing our customers.
A preferred location for this role is Rzeszów, Poland. Part-time remote work is possible. We foresee a limited need for work-related travels in this role.
This is a contract-based role – we foresee a 6-12 months contract, with the option to transform to permanent contract after this period.
For your safety and convenience, we perform a complete online process.