- Łąkowa 11, 90-505 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole
Linux Engineer with GermanNumer ref.: B&PS
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Employee in this position is a professional specialized on Linux systems integration and administration. As member of the team, you will be responsible for integrating and supporting Linux database or application servers
- Linux systems integration and administration
- Java applications integration on Jboss/Wildfly/Websphere
- incident and problem management on production systems
- change management
- automation of repetitive daily tasks using Bash/Perl
You will work with technologies like Linux, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Powershell in constantly evolving environment. Depending on your skills you would work more on Linux system or more on application domain.
To be suitable for the role an ability to solve complex problems and effective communication in GERMAN is required. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
The position will be located in our well communicated office in Wroclaw/Opole/Łódź, depending on your preferences.
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems administration
- Experience in Perl
- Basic experience in automation of repetitive tasks via shell scripts
- Basic experience with managing Linux systems
- Good communication in German
- Good communication in English.
- Reliability and precision at work.
- Team spirit.
Nice to have skills
- experience in network configuration and debugging
- experience in virtualization and containerization using VMware/Vbox/Docker/Kubernetes
- experience in field of Jboss/WildFly/Tomcat application server installation and configuration
- experience in field of SQL language and MySQL installation and configuration
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best