Linux Infrastructure Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Who are we looking for?
- Scripting (BASH, Perl, Python)
- Unix/Linux system administration experience (RedHat, Suse)
- Understanding of monitoring system
- General network knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Nagios OMD experience
- Experience in infrastructure management
- Configuration management (Puppet)
- RedHat Satelite
What will you do?
This role is best suitable for professionals seeking to provide tier Linux and monitoring support.
You will perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting for major issue resolution. You will have opportunity do participate in projects to improve existing environment setup, current standards and implement new solutions.
We are looking for engineer with analytical approach to problem solving.
In daily duties you will:
- Work with environment improvement projects
- Improvement OS monitoring
- Update existing or create new scripts in Perl/BASH
- Cooperate with other teams for troubleshooting and improvements
- Participate in change process as expert
Who will you be working with?
Our team it's just 7 peoples but the important ones.
With tools we have in our hands we are watching over customer complex infrastructure.
Within this crew you will have as well opportunity to develop yourself in multiple other technologies like Linux, Windows, Scripting, Network basics and troubleshooting as your colleagues engineers are just next to you.
You can enjoy our team spirit on regular office days and during events outside office hours!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.