- Offer expired 10 days ago
- Remote work
- B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
● Work to automate deployment, update, and maintenance tasks.
● Work with various projects team to improve platform functionality and reliability.
● Design, develop and continually improve the platforms that enable other teams to easily interface with and use our infrastructure.
● Reduce manual activities by automating complex processes involving multiple systems, some without formal APIs
● Mentoring other team members, enabling them to support and maintain the systems you develop
● Respond to and escalate service incidents, ensuring all incidents are resolved within SLA
● Assist the team in responding to incidents.
● Assist the team in proactive infrastructure maintenance.
● 3rd line support for Customer Service, Developers, DevOps and Sports Traders
● On-call support participation
● Deliver work in a wider team with shared ownership for the quality of the delivery.
● Contribute to overall improvements in delivery of tasks & responsibilities through continuous learning at work and exchange feedback.
● Share knowledge and implemented solutions with the wider team.
● Follow company policy, procedure and relevant instructions.
● Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Strong Linux (preferably Ubuntu) administration skills
Good cli skills and knowledge of popular protocols and technologies such us DNS, NTP, DHCP etc…
Experience in using and deploying monitoring solutions ie Prometheus, Kibana, Elastic Search
Very Good knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
Good understanding of Vmware Vsphere
A good working knowledge of network and storage technologies.
Ability to function in a small team, requiring self and team motivation plus being able to work well under pressure.
Building solid relationships with peers both inside a team and across the company
Be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Creativity and problem-solving skills
Ability to collaborate effectively with a talented, multidisciplinary, and multicultural team.
Use of standard development tools such as git and test-driven development techniques.
Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure) and Devops Tools experience
MS Active Directory basic Administration
What we offer
Flexible remote work
Career growth opportunities
Zestful working environment
Knowledge sharing opportunities
High end working tool
Dynamic culture surrounded by industry experts
Company social events for team bonding
We are a gaming and gambling solution software provider and industry leader in USA, UK and Europe. Our partnership with global Gaming Companies has resulted in the development of cutting-edge technical platforms incorporating sportsbook, lottery, casino, virtual and financial trading.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to help us grow our team who are exceptionally talented. We are in search of a highly motivated individual who has a strong technical background in Linux systems administration that enables you to approach any problem with confidence and ingenuity. You will be forward thinking and a lifelong learner. You will be customer obsessed and embrace rapid innovations in technology. You will thrive in a fast-paced global environment with constantly changing priorities and work proactively to solve potential problems and be able to manage your own workload in line with Agile working methods as well as contributing to team projects.
Our Vison is to shape the future of gaming and transforming experience from gaming operations into intelligent solutions that meet customer needs in the digital era and create value for all stakeholders in sustainable ways. We value teamwork, knowledge sharing and transparency with accountability. We believe quality, ability and determination are vital ingredients in delivering success at Amelco and that you will be able to instil your imprint with us.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here.