Liquidity Business Analyst Global Treasury [Online/Phone Recruitment]
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O O O firmie
- Towarowa 25A, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 22 dnido: 2 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Liquidity Business Analyst Global TreasuryNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- Gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and user stories around Liquidity Reporting Tools; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary.
- Define test strategy / scenarios / cases / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing.
- Execute and coordinate testing execution for assigned scope
- Support testing automation when relevant
- Define data requirements and flows
- With assistance from project/ programme management team, the business analyst will own the given change from requirements definition through to successful delivery
- Ensuring successful go lives with minimal post go live issues
- Stakeholder feedback (business and technology)
- Identification and communication of risk, issues pertaining to candidate’s scope
Our Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience in delivering Liquidity Risk/Treasury changes in Tier 1 Bank or treasury department of large corporations or financials risk reporting
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments that deliver regular releases into production.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a excellent standard of English (written and spoken).
Nice to Have:
- A deep understanding of testing throughout the entire SDLC: unit, integration, end-to-end, acceptance, stress testing, performance testing, user verification test.
- Ability to develop test tools and frameworks for web, mobile and back-end.
- Exposure to Agile delivery framework
- Hands on experience in process optimisation
- Experience in working in multicultural teams
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Project, Process improvement, Treasury
- Query: SQL/PLSQL/Hibernate SQL
Opportunity to gain professional experience within financial crime area in a global financial institution)
Trainings preparing successful candidates to become financial crime analysts
Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal & sports cards)
Great atmosphere within a diverse team
Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego)
26 days of annual holiday entitlement regardless of to-date employment history