Liquidity Business Analyst
Standard Chartered Bank
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Standard Chartered has established in Warsaw a global Treasury Modelling Hub, providing advanced risk modelling services in the Assets and Liabilities Management area. We are looking for candidate to join our team and participate in driving Change for the Global Treasury function.
The Liquidity Business Analyst will assist in delivering this programme by:
- Gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary
- Building strong, effective relationships with the different business stakeholders at group and country level in Treasury Markets/Liquidity Reporting/Liquidity risk / Policy teams, and the technology stakeholders across Finance Technology department
- Defining and implementing optimised operating model
- Validating the functionalities to fully meet the requirements based on agreed priority
- Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, and proposed solutions, achieve the customers' goals
- Being a delivery orientated person, ensuring projects timelines are met, whilst ensuring business benefits are delivered, successful go lives with minimal post go live issues
- Defining the test cases and coordinating testing execution for assigned scope, supporting testing automation when relevant
- Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme;
- With assistance from project/ programme management team, the business analyst will own the given change from requirements definition through to successful delivery
- Min. 3 years of experience in Liquidity Risk Management, Interest Rate Risk Management, ALM or Treasury area
- Knowledge of banking products and core banking systems
- Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative
- Hands on experience in process optimisation
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a good standard of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent team player
- Familiar with liquidity monitoring metrics (LCR, NSFR, ALMM, liquidity gap, stress testing)
- Exposure to business architecture principles and methods
- Ability to develop test tools and frameworks
- Exposure to Agile delivery framework
- Familiar with issue trackers such as Jira and test management tools
- Business Analysis, Project, Process improvement, Treasury certifications
- Data analysis tools: SQL, Python
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics
- Experience in working in multicultural teams
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Liquidity Business Analyst