Liquidity & Funding Planning and Forecasting Analyst (Treasury)
- aleja Pokoju 18A, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Are you interested in financial markets and have you ever asked yourself how a global bank manages its resources? Do you thrive piercing through complex issues and enjoy working in an agile environment?
If yes, then join us in our L&F Planning and Forecasting team and contribute to our success story by:
– collaborating with our partners across treasury and the business divisions to understand UBS’s liquidity and funding position and the drivers for changes over time;
– supporting the liquidity and funding forecasting process to inform senior management on upcoming risks and opportunities and support decision-making process of subsequent actions;
– helping to maintain and streamline the current workflow by promoting automation and the use of new innovative tools and solutions to improve efficiency and performance.
You will be working in the L&F Planning and Forecasting team in Poland (Krakow or Wroclaw) which is part of Group Treasury and responsible for the efficient management of UBS’s financial resources. We play a central role in managing the Group’s liquidity and funding resources on a daily basis in close partnership with the firm’s operating businesses and the regional teams across the globe.
We are passionate about progress and keen to evolve the current forecasting process to the next generation. Given our central mandate we offer you the perfect platform to gain a broad view of our diverse organization.
– a university degree in finance or economics or another relevant field and a good understanding of financial markets;
– strong quantitative skills, knowing Excel in and out (incl. VBA) as well as an interest in new tools such as PowerBI, Alteryx, Microstrategy etc. Knowledge in SQL or Python is a plus;
– strong communication skills with ability to explain topics in clear and precise manner;
– experience in treasury, controlling, accounting, trading or risk and/or experience in investment banking and wealth management is a plus.
– motivated to run a daily forecasting process and have an eye for detail;
– able to consume many inputs over short period of time, assess relative importance to decide where to spend effort and investigate under tight deadlines;
– an analytical thinker who can provide challenge and solutions and bring them to life in pragmatic fashion;
– proactive and independent working style with a strong sense of ownership and the drive to learn how one’s actions fit into the bigger picture.
What we offer
private medical care
life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
training and development
internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Reference #262485BR
City Kraków, Wroclaw
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?