Liquidity Risk Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Liquidity Risk Managers use their knowledge in treasury, funding and liquidity to support the identification, measurement, review and monitoring of liquidity risks arising from the Banks’s business activities.
The Liquidity Risk Manager is a subject matter expert in liquidity risk and will partner with 1st Line of Defense (LoD) functions to understand the sources of liquidity risk and their impact on the risk appetite.
- Participate and/or lead deep dive and ad-hoc projects on liquidity risk matters which includes coordination with Finance, Treasury, Risk and Reporting teams on divisional and legal entity basis.
- Perform a wide variety of liquidity risk analyses which include: risk identification, new business & pre-trade approval, risk monitoring & reporting, risk appetite, stress testing.
- Produce risk presentations to senior management and regulators.
- Address the liquidity risk management needs for major global and regional initiatives (e.g. ILAAP, L-SREP).
- As 2nd LoD you will review and challenge business strategies, funding plans, and model assumptions.
Your future colleagues
IWM Liquidity Risk Management (LRM) provides 2nd LoD liquidity risk oversight for the International Wealth Management (IWM) division and its legal entities.
IWM LRM functions include liquidity risk appetite, risk identification and analysis, stress testing and liquidity adequacy (e.g. ILAAP, L-SREP). We work in close collaboration with divisional and Group functions (e.g. Finance, Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR), Treasury liquidity planning) as well as legal entities’ functions in both 1st and 2nd LoD.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of risk analysis, monitoring processes, and knowledge of the financial industry, and the requirements of regulatory bodies.
- Proven experience in Risk Management, Finance, Treasury is an advantage.
- Ability to synthesize complex problems and present solutions in a clean, concise way using visuals, charts, and graphics.
- A proactive personality with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage optimally across a wide range of senior partners
- Committed, detailed oriented, hardworking with proven ability to manage work under pressure
- Ability to collaborate effectively, can-do and positive approach towards work.
- Outstanding Excel and Power Point skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives