PROGRESS STARTS HERE
Citi Service Center Poland is an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. Citi Service Center Poland employs over 3800 highly qualified staff in three locations: Warsaw, Olsztyn and Lodz.
Currently we provide services to over 90 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 27 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in dynamic environment.
Loan Administrator Team Leader
(real estate business)
- Supervise all daily processing within the team, ensuring all activities are carried out and maintained in accordance with the Service Agreement, service standards and within pre-defined deadlines.
- Under the instruction of Citi Private Bank (CPB) and working with relationship managers support various CPB functions (RRE Risk, Credit Risk Management Services and Business Services) create and assist in the coordination of new loan disbursements, renewals and redemptions; and prepare the Quality Assurance (QA) Packs prior to draw-down.
- Review and oversee the creation of Credit Applications via Credit Approval Accelerator (CAA) and input relevant data using the Credit Platform System.
- Oversee and whereby required liaise with the intermediary valuers to obtain the quotations and / or valuation reports.
- Maintain, monitor and track activity logs and checklists of the various stages and components of the loan disbursement and coordinating data and document flows.
- Ensure preparation of all client offer letters and drawdown instructions and all required documentations for all stages of the process are produced completed and circulated.
- Liaise with external legal counsel regarding needs and documentation (ensuring there are no document deficiencies).
- Manage the insurance renewal process end to end.
- Maintain required standards adhering to local quality controls, assurance and turnaround times as agreed and briefed by the business.
- Oversight and governance of daily statistics completion. Utilize strong understanding of performance MIS to drive and implement Business process, re-design and quality improvements.
- Maintain and update operational procedures.
- Leads and/or participates in projects as directed by the Section Manager and provide feedback on project related activities.
- Monitor and control the fee invoicing process ensuring that all our fees are received.
- Previous experience in mortgage/ real estate business.
- Knowledge of loan products.
- Previous experience in team coordination/ management.
- Excellent customer service attitude, dealing with external/internal clients.
- Able to demonstrate fluent written / verbal communication in English.
- Versatility and conscientious approach.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to plan & organize to meet set targets.
- Risk awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivation and team player.
- Logical thinking.
- Ability to multi task.
- Open and approachable manner.
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms
- Opportunity to use English on a daily basis