- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Loan Operations team provides a full range of services covering Syndicated Loan asset class, from coordinating the funding of a new loan transaction to financing loan positions for our institutional clients. Loans Operations are involved in every facet of loan servicing. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that all required financial and administrative transactions/actions are appropriately reflected in the Firm’s systems and records on an accurate and timely basis. Administrators will interact daily with multiple parties involved with the syndicated loan activities including lenders, borrowers, trade counterparties and internal management.
Core activities and responsibilities of an Administrator can include all or a subset of the following:
- Administer Finance and Compliance documentation and other loan related documentation; facilitate the legal documentation flow between external parties and Business desks.
- Administer customer information and data relating to credit agreements, loan drawdowns, maturities, rollovers, repayments and rate fixings for Originating and Servicing syndicated loans, bilateral, Trade Finance and TRS transactions.
- Receive, verify and act on requests from clients for new loan advances, increases, repayments and renewals. Manage processing of outstanding details and commitment increase/decrease.
- Manage reconciliation of cash accounts, resolving outstanding items on time. Review and remediate breaks and other exceptions as picked up on other control reports.
To perform this job successfully you need to be able to evaluate and research while using independent discretion when making decisions in order to determine how to best resolve/escalate a wide range of risk scenarios.
Your future colleagues
This position is embedded in Poland, but you will be working within Global Loans team. It is a fast paced, demanding processing environment where strong prioritization and decision making skills are a must. Dealing with varying seniority of colleagues, cooperate with both internal and external clients globally and across all areas including Front, Middle & Back Office. Therefore, it is essential and requires both outstanding written and verbal communication skills. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills, also in English.
- Basic understanding of Accounting (Debit and Credit Principles).
- A logical approach to problem solving, making rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources.
- Strong, adaptable relationship building skills across colleagues, business partners and external partners at all levels.
- Results-oriented with an ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work in a demanding environment.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)