- al. Jerozolimskie 132/136, 02-305 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
Logistic CoordinatorNumer ref.: Herbalife Nutrition Warsaw
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Logistics Supervisor (PL/CZ/SK market) with logistics activities to ensure excellent services in line with corporate values & policies and departmental goals.
- Administration and control of all documents required both by internal policies and procedures and country-specific regulation. Including preparation of:
- All sanitary permissions on time to ensure full product availability,
- Recycling reports for Poland, Czech, and Slovakia,
- Packaging reports for CZ SK & PL,
- Cooperation with courier company including checking the shipment status, complaint management,
- Supporting Member Services department in the complaints management process,
- Communication with other departments in Poland but also with the EMEA team and, external partners,
- Working in Warehouse management software (Oracle) and other Warehouse related systems,
- Active look for the current process, review improvement areas and propose a solution to improve the service quality,
- Participation in regional projects,
- Participation and support country and regional Events, also during weekends,
- Escalate any issues which might impact on business and Member,
- Business travel – providing local and company regulations allow.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience, preferably in logistic/warehousing or supply chain area in an international company (in e-commerce will be plus),
- Fluent in both Polish and English,
- Education in logistic/warehousing area would be an asset,
- Excellent PC skills (Inc. Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Experience in Oracle will be an additional asset,
- Very good communication and problem - solving skills,
- Customer service attitude,
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Medicover medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food & drinks,
- No dress code,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).