sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
For each domains (transport, customs and warehousing), my main responsibilities will be to:
- Built and implement a Logistic Policy with my internal and external partners,
- Negotiate the costs and services level with my logistic providers,
- Set up and optimize operations with my logistic providers,
- Assess my logistic providers performance and adopt relevant actions plan,
- Guarantee the respect of the budget and challenge the costs,
- Ensure the data reliability in my internal IT systems,
- Connect your role with referents in the community.
- Implement regulatory watch and apply new regulations to update customs processes,
- Classify imported & exported products and optimize classification to decrease customs costs,
- Oversee customs clearance and properly react to unpredictable events,
- Maintain customs data quality through process and tool mastering.
- Ensure shipping and receiving goods at the right time, cost and quality conditions,
- Estimate the transport volumes with carriers, hubs and suppliers,
- Maintain transport data quality through process and tool mastering.
- Guarantee the quality of the stocks from reception then storage to shipment,
- Guarantee the deadlines & quality of deliveries of components and finished goods,
- Ensure the right security level in the warehouses,
- Maintain storage data quality (inventory…) through process and tool mastering.
Project management skills,
Functional management skills,
Education in the field of production, logistics or transport management,
Fluency in English.
What we offer
Working in a young team using modern tools - which you can propose by yourself,
Full training package - we want you to get to know our organization well,
Salary dependent on experience and skills,
The possibility of multi-level development,
Individual development path with training chosen by you,
Frequent departmental integrations (sports and entertainment).
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
Decathlon sp. z o.o.
Decathlon was created in 1976, in France. The first Decathlon in Poland was opened in Warsaw, in 2001. Since then, 60 stores and 2 warehouses have been opened in Poland. Decathlon Production Poland was created locally at the beginning of 2018 in order to build and manage the industrial network of Polish suppliers to satisfy an increasing number of European users.
At Decathlon, we make the pleasure and the benefits of sports accessible for the many! In our production field, we achieve this purpose by deploying sustainable industrial strategies and an agile supply chain.
In order to support the development of our activity in Poland, we are looking for a Logistic Leader who will guarantee the availability of our components and final products at the best cost and level of service developing the right logistic partners network. You will be responsible for the entire logistic operations (transport, customs and warehousing).