- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Avon for over 135 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
- Managing distribution process for EMEA and Distributor Markets.
- Balancing targeted levels of service/truck availability cost across Avon EMEA Supply Chain or its clients.
- Close cooperation & communication with Manufacturing, Planning, Warehousing, Customs.
- Using advanced ERP, MVT systems, exercising modern shipments techniques.
- Mitigation of demand volatility factor and adjusting game plan regarding shipment vs demand requirement.
- University degree or student (logistics faculty - welcome).
- Experiance in the area of Supply Chain (logistics).
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Good command of English.
- Analytical and problem-solving skils.
- Continuous improvment spirit.
- Willingess to learn, forcuse on development
- Real opportunity for development & experience in an international environment
- Employment contract with additional benefits ( MultiSport card, Medicover, life insurance, cosmetic discounts, surprise boxes with cosmetics, day off for medical prevention)
- Flexible working time