- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The Grey Labelz Fashion Group is looking for a motivated Logistics & After Sales Coordinator.
We are an innovative company with a passion for delighting our customers.
We are located in Potsdam - right outside of one of the most exciting cities in Europe - Berlin.
Our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day.
Our ideal Logistics & After Sales Coordinator is ambitious in nature, detail oriented, multi tasking and comfortable with working in cross-functional teams. He/She is organized, likes to take initiative and adept at time management skills.
- Processing the purchase orders with accuracy and coordinating daily shipments.
- Improving the customer’s satisfaction thanks to great organization and proactive communication.
- Delivering proactive customer support and ensuring customer’s problems are solved quickly.
- Handling the returns or complaints.
- Developing relationship with logistics teams on the brand and shopping club side.
- Resolving any occurring issues on a daily basis.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Microsoft Office/PC skills - including strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Polish. Other European language skills (in particular German, Spanish) would be a strong advantage.
- Good team player and the ability to work with a wide cross-section of people.
- full time job position.
- coffee and lunch from our own in-house chef.
- working in an young, international environment.