- al. Jerozolimskie 132/136, 02-305 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 8,800 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2018. Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives.For over 35 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
The person in this position will be responsible for overseeing Romania logistics operations; support Czech and Slovak logistics operations in order to deliver the highest service level to our Partners.
- Ensure full compliance with all Herbalife processes and procedures;
- Working in Warehouse management software (Oracle, PTL2 ) and other operations related systems /applications;
- Overseeing and performing daily inventory control Administration and control of all documents required both by internal policies and procedures and country specific regulation including:
- Sanitary office/ministry reporting,
- Packaging reports according to government requirements
- Cooperation with Logistics Service Providers, measure and track their performance, propose corrective actions and making sure that highest service level is delivered and Herbalife standard operating procedures are met;
- Support in complaints management process;
- Communication with other departments mainly in Poland, Czech, Slovak, Romania, Netherlands;
- Participation and support country and regional events and projects.
- Min. 3 year of work experience, in logistic/warehousing /inventory management;
- Fluent in both Polish and English, Romanian would be an advantage;
- Education in logistic/warehousing area would be an asset;
- Excellent PC skills (Excel is minimum requirement);
- Very good communication and problem - solving skills;
- Customer service attitude.
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures;
- A unique opportunity to professional growth and personal development within international environment;
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Medicover, Multisport Card, private insurance, entertainment events and many others;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food and drinks;
- No dress code;
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes;
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
For more information, please visit iamherbalifenutrition.com
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.
[Online or Phone Recruitment]