private medical care
- Aleje Jerozolimskie 132, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Logistics Supervisor (PL/CZ/SK market) with logistics activities to ensure excellent services in line with corporate values & policies and departmental goals.
• Administration and control of all documents required both by internal policies and procedures and country-specific regulation. Including preparation of:
o All sanitary permissions on time to ensure full product availability,
o Recycling reports for Poland, Czech, and Slovakia,
o Packaging reports for CZ SK & PL,
• Cooperation with courier company including checking the shipment status, complaint management,
• Supporting Member Services department in the complaints management process,
• Communication with other departments in Poland but also with the EMEA team and, external partners,
• Working in Warehouse management software (Oracle) and other Warehouse related systems,
• Active look for the current process, review improvement areas and propose a solution to improve the service quality,
• Participation in regional projects,
• Participation and support country and regional Events, also during weekends,
• Escalate any issues which might impact on business and Member,
• Business travel – providing local and company regulations allow.
Minimum 4 years of work experience, preferably in logistic/warehousing or supply chain area in an international company (in e-commerce will be plus),
Fluent in both Polish and English,
Education in logistic/warehousing area would be an asset,
Excellent PC skills (Inc. Word, Excel, Outlook),
Experience in Oracle will be an additional asset,
Very good communication and problem - solving skills;
Customer service attitude.
Ability to build effective working relationships.
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
employee referral program
extra leave for charity activities
access to company products in the office
Zoom Technical Interview
Interview with Hiring Manager
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Kraków Sp. z o.o.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.