sharing the costs of sports activities
Logistics Finance Senior Analyst
WELLA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work
- remote recruitment
Ensure effective, consistent cost control and Actual Reconciliation:
• Is accountable for the monthly and quarterly actual close, quarterly & annual budget and planning process, capital management, inventory control & management and ensures timely and accurate Financial submission.
• Delivering the monthly financial reporting on time according to standard policies and processes by Distribution Centre and in accordance with Group consolidation tool (HFM)
• Cost control: to drive the cost by activity, by Market, and main customers. To manage Fixed cost, providing business insight for opportunities.
• Masters and maintain all financial controls in compliance with corporate and regulatory policies, accounting practices and IFRS. (Balance sheet reconciliation, accrual support, … )
• Identifies and communicates risks and opportunities within the business on a continuous basis, driving a no surprise culture through in-depth understanding and excellent communication skills.
Build the business:
• Efficiency Plan: acts as a business partner to D&W Warehouse directors & to Transportation Director.
• Transportation: ensures strong collaboration with Operational team to maintain a consistent cost per lane, cost per market, cost per channel and per activity.
• Leads change by standardizing, simplifying and continuous enhancing processes that will support and optimize the financial management and reporting.
• Service level analysis defined through agreed scorecard KPI’s. and Challenge current status-quo.
• Cultivates and maintains strategic relationship with internal stakeholders across various functions and over distance to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
• Closely collaborates with Division Finance and Operational team to a standardization and simplification across the entire Logistics organization.
University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics. Master in Finance a plus.
5 years of work experience in Supply Chain Finance and Management Accounting & Reporting, preferably in FMCG Supply.
System experience in Hyperion, SAP, Product Costing, high-level competence with spreadsheet applications
Proven track record of strong collaboration and communication skills across multi-functional teams and distance. Ability to interpret complex financial data and explain in simple terms.
Strong Analytical approach and Business Awareness
Fluent in English (written & spoken)
What we offer
A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration, but takes a look into the details:
We grow our talent, and we will make sure you have the right opportunities to grow with us by providing:
• Development opportunities and the possibility to take part in international projects and build next-generation solutions
• International environment and global networking
• Individual grow plan and ongoing coaching
We care about your health and well-being; therefore, we have defined a comprehensive package for you:
• Luxmed Medical Insurance- Employee basic package is covered by Wella, you’ve got the possibility to upgrade coverages to spouse or partner and kids
• Work from home policy
• Flexible schedules
• Multisport card
• Counseling support for you and your family (financial, legal, psychological support)
• 5 days of additional holiday per year after the 5th anniversary
• Social Fund
• Glasses refund
We care about your long-term future:
• Life Insurance- Basic option paid by Wella- possibility to upgrade for additional coverages for employee and family
• PPK pension plan
We want you to cherish special occasions, that is why you will have:
• Birthday as a holiday- celebrate with your loved ones!
• Christmas gift, spring surprise, and children’s day card
• Bonus for the birth of your child
• Bonus if you are getting married
We would love you to have access to our amazing brands with great discounts. Feel free to buy online:
• Wella store and GDH shop
• State of the art workplace; enjoy the relaxation zones with cozy sofas, the brainstorm areas, cool events, gatherings
• Referral bonus- work side by side with your friend and get paid for it
• Lunch card- monthly deposit and discounts
• Parking subsidy or transportation refund- depending on your commuting style
private medical care
coffee / tea
The role as Logistics Finance Sr. Analyst offers a leadership opportunity for an experienced, driven, and pragmatic professional in an entrepreneurial and growing business as the company expands its footprint of Warehousing and Distribution centre in Europe. The role covers cost accounting, financial management, capital management, and internal control.
The role of Eastern Europe Logistics Finance Controlling Manager supports the local Logistics team as co-pilot (finance business partner) with responsibility for reporting, forecasting, and planning processes for both Warehousing and Transportation.
This is a full time, permanent position, based in Warsaw, Poland.
WELLA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com.