- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Logistics Officer with FrenchNumer ref.: Location: Lodz
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Logistics Officer is in charge of coordinating activities for the delivery, installation and handover of a given Business Group [Ultrasound, Patient Monitoring or IGT mobile equipment].
You are responsible for
- Cooperate with Sales Back Office team and Order Management team in order to be able to deliver in time, at the rights cost
- Pro-active checking of factory confirmed delivery date – escalation if needed
- Schedule US / MATC / mobile projects (small projects and boxes) taking into consideration: factor supply, stock and resource availability
- Create projects in PSA and keep milestones up-to-date throughout the lifecycle of the order. Maintain Order Book platform [Qlikview, Suricate] with last status
- Manage risks of orders which may not be invoiced through the Order Book platform
- Support CPM’s for MATC, for important projects on administrative aspects
- Schedule installation capacity by contacting FSE’s for his own projects: small projects (without CPM) and boxed. Escalate to district Operations Managers in case of capacity constraints
- Responsible for sales forecasts on his own districts for small project (without CPM) and boxes, in charge of stock level linked to his projects. Actively participate in monthly forecast meetings, lead discussion on his own projects
- Obtain Handover Documentation from FSE and request GBS team to invoice and revenue recognize his own projects
- Participate in continuous improvement activities with market and factories
- Gather transport issues and share it with team in charge of monitoring transport
- KPI’s : Data Quality (DPQ), Stocks, Forecast accuracy
You are a part of
You are part of the Sales Back Office team supporting French market, based in Lodz.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree in, for example: project management, international business, communication
- Fluent in French and English (both verbal and written)
- Working in matrix organization experience preferred
- Ability to inspire commitment, communicate and influence virtually
- Very good time management and project management skills
- Very good communication skills and customer attitude
- Self-driven and pro-active, able to work independently in a virtual environment
- Developed analytical thinking skills with an eye for detail
- Computer literacy essential and experience in MS office applications [Excel]
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.