- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Logistics / Order Handling Specialist with French and German (f/m)
We are currently looking for Logistics (Order Handling) Specialist (f/m) with French and German language to join our international Customer Service Center in one of our divisions. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries. There is also a possibility to work remotly.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen;
- Phone and e-mail contact with customers;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Handling warranty and return process;
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Very good written and verbal communication in German and French, as well as communicative level of English;
- Experience/background in logistics/supply chain, business administration, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO) will be a big plus;
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) - preferable;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
What else should I know?
Who are we and what do we do? Find out here!
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse and friendly environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Office location – far from "Mordor", with quick and convenient public transport (10-minutes walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum or working remotly;
- Competitive salary and many great social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- additional (paid) holidays
- a possibility to work remotly (full-time or a few days a week)
…and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the “Apply” button (CV in English).