Logistics Service Provider - Carrier Manager - Partner Manager (m/w/d)
4PL Central Station GroupO firmie
Kriftel, Langenfeld, Niemcy
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
For our European Logistics Team we are searching for a
at our office in PL-Poznan, DE-Langenfeld or DE-Kriftel
WHO we are - 4PL Central Station Group
We are the leading provider of fourth party logistics services (4PL) in Europe and act as a general contractor, designing and operating customized logistics solutions with our extensive logistics expertise. The 4PL Central Station Group currently employs more than 200 logistics professionals at several subsidiaries in Europe.
Reporting to the European Consulting Manager, you will be the key person to manage the relationships with our Logistics Service Providers (LSPs). Your task will be to develop our partners and to constantly search for the best possible logistics solutions for our customers in close collaboration with the LSPs. You will be a vital part of our organization, the face to our service providers and the go-to-contact for all strategic topics and escalations. Your excellent communication and management skills enable us to identify and broker best-inclass logistics services in line with latest market developments and trends.
WHO we look for – Your tasks and area of responsibility
- Development of strategic, long-term partners, as well as identification, qualification and growing of new service providers
- Analysis of market trends and facilitation of benchmark studies
- Establishing of a well-structured and transparent service provider management / supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Point of escalation for customers, colleagues and service providers
- Hosting of quality and service performance reviews (business reviews)
- Planning, design, procuring and negotiating of international transport and logistics services, mainly in the area of European CEP and road freight, worldwide air & sea freight and occasional warehouse logistics services
- Analysis and reporting of logistics KPIs and creation of result presentations, including presentation to customers and service providers on all management levels
- Long-standing experience in the field of logistics (market and service provider know-how)
- Optimally you were previously trusted with such a role within the 3PL industry or in the supply chain department of a distribution or manufacturing company.
- Strong buying and negotiation skills
- Determined and goal-oriented personality combined with a good level of empathy and understanding for peoples’ nature
- Well-funded knowledge in analyzing and optimization of transport flows and processes
- Strong and persuasive communication skills
- Motivation and drive to push our partners to their best
- Good know-how of MS Office products
- Leadership skills as well as ability to think and live processes in a down-to-earth-manner
- Excellent self- & time-management and ability to meet deadlines with good quality work
- Mindset of proactivity and taking initiative to drive and improve the way we deliver our solutions to our customers
- Fluent in English both in writing and speaking, fluency in your local language is understood to be a given and additional foreign tongues are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
You will have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company with strong empowerment culture. You will be part of the European Consulting Team with a lot of international exposure and various internal and external stakeholders.
Then please contact our hiring manager Thomas Grede directly by sending your application via the Apply button.