- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PerkinElmer Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25
- Perform daily logistics department tasks with support from more senior team staff. Primary responsibilities will be to interface with various internal and external partners (e.g. customer, care, finance, freight forwarders, and DCs), prepare documentation, and coordinate inbound and outbound shipments to service our customers.
- Manage daily "Small Package" shipments from the Regional Super Territory Distribution Center (STDC) including coordinating consolidated shipments, preparing documentation, and arranging / booking freight with carriers
- Manage daily "Large Pack" shipments from origin plants to Regional Merge-in-Transit facility to customers including proactive management of consolations, resolving exceptions, preparing documentation, and arranging / booking freight with carriers
- Manage Instrument and consumable returns to the STDC
- Facilitate consistent and timely delivery of orders to Customers via track, trace, and problem resolution as well as obtain and distribute Carrier Proof of Delivery information as needed
- Address and resolve any conflicting priorities to the benefit of PKI’s business requirements and our Customers
- Interface with internal and external partners to process shipments. Partners routinely include STDCs, Manufacturing Sites, Freight Forwarders, and Global Order Fulfillment Teams
- BA or MA degree
- minimum of 2 years experience in customer order / import / export / distribution processes and policies is preferred
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent English
- Ability to interact effectively & respectfully in a global, multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
- Proven time management and prioritizations skills to balance shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, multi-tasking, collaboration, and self management skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems (ideally in SAP) is preferred
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruit served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- Home office
- …and up to 30 days of vacation!
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data for purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( ie Journal Laws of 2002, no .101 ,Laws . 926, as amended.). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.