- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Logistics SpecialistNumer ref.: 132280
We are looking for Logistics Specialist that will be executing transport planning and booking together with Logistics service providers / Carriers to secure customer deliveries and production supply, including exception management and issue resolution.
You will be based in Olsztyn, Poland.
What you will do
As Logistics Specialist, you will:
- Execute transactional, replenishment activities in line with sourcing strategies. Ensures process compliance (Supply Chain/Logistics/PtP).
- Comply with global supplier management processes and stays updated on process development. Update Supply Manager and key stakeholders on operational purchasing issues and share best practice.
- Understand impact of data accuracy in purchasing orders.
- Feedback system issues to the relevant supplier management responsible contact.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.Communicates updates and new developments to relevant key stakeholders.
- Analyze and monitor operational dashboard KPIs: plans and drive how to achieve local targets.
Who you areWe believe that you are a collaborative person with the ability to work cross-functionally. You have a strong drive for results and ability to deliver on time and under pressure. To build and maintain successful relations with stakeholders comes natural to you. To be successful in this position you have broad knowledge of theory and practice of supply chain, especially within Transport management.
We believe you have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience or Master degree with limited experience or other relevant qualification.
- At least 3 years Logistics experience.
- Knowledge of import, expert, and Inco terms.
- Experience working with WCM.
- Native Polish and good level of English, verbally as well as in writing.
- Good knowledge of relevant IT platforms.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements